If you own Trombone Champ on the Nintendo Switch™, you should receive update v1.25A today. You can tell if the new update is applied if you see “1.25A” in the lower-left-hand corner of the title screen.
As mentioned in our previous posts: apologies for the size of these updates! Unfortunately, due to the way we’ve released the game, it seems like every single update will be a ~200MB download, regardless of how little new content has been added in that patch. We hope this doesn’t cause too much inconvenience!
Here’s what’s new…
- Two new holiday tracks: “O Christmas Tree” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen!”
- There is now an achievements panel that appears on the homescreen after you have unlocked at least one achievement. These are just for fun and intended to mirror the type of achievements that PC and Mac users can unlock with Steam. They do not affect gameplay in any way! However, if you can unlock all of the achievements, send us a screenshot!
- During gameplay, you can see if you’ve beaten your previous high score. Look for a small “New High Score” icon next to your score.
- If you play an entire song without missing a single combo, you now see “Perfect” in the score screen and receive more toots!
- Various optimizations.
- Various small fixes to localized copy.
- Fixed tiny issue where the character’s hands would be in weird positions when a song started.
- Fixes to lyrics in “Hino Nacional Brasileiro.”
- Cards should now display in the correct font in English.
- Various other very small adjustments and fixes.